STUDY IN UK – OPEN DAY is GRSA’s biggest annual event to promote D&I (Diversity & Inclusion) in University level student recruitment, for Africans, In Africa. The event brings to the forefront, Universities that are strongly poised to realise their vision and full potential for Diversity and Inclusion, by welcoming deserving African Students to apply for their programs and courses.
Supported by African government and student bodies, strongly promoted on Africa’s leading television channel, outdoor advertising and other popular local media platforms, this event will attract the most deserving students who are keen to pursue their higher education in the UK.
- Offer Students insights through introductory overviews of your University.
- Recruitment & Marketing representatives will get a chance to personally address the student population about their Diversity & Inclusion values.
- A one-on-one Q&A round with prospective students, and on-the-spot screening opportunity.
- Extensive media coverage, locally as well as internationally.
- Chance to interact with Career Counsellors who will be guiding students to choose their learning streams.
- Opportunity to explore and understand local government and financial institution support to African students to realise their aspirations.
- Information on Scholarships and Student Sponsorships available to African students . .. and more
Event Partnership price for universities (by invitation only) 500 GBP
To participate, sponsor or attend, contact: